Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes



I received this book as a promotion to provide and unbiased review. Many of the things I have to eat are Vegetarian and Vegan due to food allergies to Dairy and Gluten. I found these recipes easy, quick and easily adaptable to my food allergies. I especially enjoyed the beginning of the book where it explains what it means to be a vegetarian and the different classifications of vegetarians. Second, I found this book extremely helpful in explaining the benefits of becoming/being a vegetarian, especially when it comes to the different things we put in our body that are considered "food". After reading this I learned all the other ways to get calcium into my diet without having to constantly drink soy milk or other forms of dairy free milk. It also includes the most perfect recipe for Caramel apples, that I cannot wait to try. I have many friends who are vegetarian and friends who are thinking about going to a vegetarian lifestyle and I am planning on sharing this book with them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM393d609b3a8f82fe95ac4c730bc9724f" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment